Brown County Democrats -- Brown County, Ohio
Welcome to Brown County, Ohio
There are no partisan races this November 2013 in Brown County, however 4 village council seats in each village, 3 un-expired mayor's terms (ending 12/31/15)-Sardinia, Mt. Orab & Hamersville, 2 township trustees in each township, 3 seats on the county school board, fiscal officers (un-expired terms ending 12/31/15) in Washington & Huntington Twp., 2 seats on Eastern Brown, Western Brown, Fayetteville Perry and Lynchburg Local School Boards, 3 seats on Bethel Tate, Williamsburg and Blanchester Local School Boards, 3 seats on Georgetown Exempted School Board, 3 seats and 1 un-expired term ending 12/31/15 on Ripley-Union-Lewis-Huntington School Board and 2 seats and 1 un-expired term ending 12/31/15 on Clermont N.E. School Board.
It would be great to get more Democrats on these elected seats! Contact your Central Committee Person if you or someone you know is interested in running for these seats.
Vote Todd Bumbalough for Sheriff March 6th
· Attended and received Associates Degree in Criminal Justice from Vincennes University in Vincennes, IN in 1990.
· Was hired as an auxiliary officer in Sardinia, OH in 1995
· Married my wife Judi in 1996 and have lived in Sardinia, OH since.
· I have worked as a Sergeant, Detective, Chief of Police, and am now serving as Mayor for the Village of Sardinia.
· My experience ranges 16 years as a certified peace officer and over 2,000 hours of advanced training.
· Mayor of the Village of Sardinia
· Extensive knowledge of budgets and financial analysis
I am a dedicated, honest, and have an excellent work ethic and record. I believe that with the proper leadership that I will bring to the office as the Brown County Sheriff that the Brown County Sheriff’s Office can run more efficient. I have in the past fiscal year of 2011 attempted and received over $590,000 in grant money and in the past two years balanced the budget and curbed spending in the Village of Sardinia. I have had to work hand and hand with several agencies and my village council to get this accomplished, but I have learned that being a good leader means working with people to come to an understanding and agreement for the greater good of the community. I am willing to work with commissioners, deputies and citizens of Brown County to see that the main goal of ensuring the safety of the residents is first and foremost.
I also was a 1995 recipient of the Police Hall of Fame "Going beyond the Call of Duty" and 1997 recipient of the MADD "Top Cop" Award for village officers for DUI Arrests. I just received an award from my company "Living the Values" which is awarded to someone who gives back to their community and helps in community programs.
· Certified Master Investigator, Ohio Peace Officers Traning Academy
· Advanced Financial Investigation, OPOTA
· Advanced Sex Crimes Investigation, OPOTA
· Advanced Criminal Investigations, OPOTA
Send mail to Webmaster@BrownCountyDems.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Paid for by Brown County Democrat Central Committee, PO Box 596,
Georgetown, OH 45121--JoAnn Kattine, Treasurer